Selamat Datang Di Blog "FindTheRightWay" Semoga kamu dapat mengambil semua hal positif yang ada di blog ini

Selasa, 20 Desember 2011

My Profile

My name is Yuliyanto, my friends usually call me Yuli or Anto. I was born in Purworejo July 12 1994. I began my education in SDN 1 Tunggorono without TK. Then I continued to MTS Al Ahsan kota Bogor and Now I'm studying in SMK N 1 Purworejo. My facebook is Yuliyanto. I have many hobbies, there are playing badminton, watching film, watching news programs, browsing and traveling, Chating on FB.
My activities at home are doing my hobbies and of course helping my parents. In SMK Negeri 1 Purworejo, I join in organization and activities, for examples: PKS, KERIS, and ECC, In my class I become the treasurer.
The impression for My Life is ".Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued
My motto of my life is:
“Always be Positive Thinking”
"Speakless Do More"
"A drop of ink can move a million people to think"
About Me ;

I able to make my familly of course my mother life happily ..
I wanna show them that I can be what they want ..
I always optimis with that..
Although, My Father left me when i was sixth years old. I'm the Seventh child and the second son in my familly, and now i'm as the older children than the both of my young brother.....
God willingnes,  i'm the kind , honest , low profile , patient, hard worker may be, always optimis sometimes , like the challenging may be, like to learn the new things which is positive, like to Help each Other, i like to learn english more and more,,,,,

2 komentar:

kaitlynnfahlstrom mengatakan...

Classic titanium max trimmer - TITADIUM
Tion Max mens titanium wedding rings Trimmer is garmin fenix 6x pro solar titanium an elegant lightweight high quality Titanium titanium pipe trimmer made from titanium chords titanium resin. This high-performance titanium nipple jewelry liquid-free-soluble

tishaez mengatakan...

l540r7sxsuq037 dildo,Bullets And Eggs,fantasy toys,Male Masturbators,dildos,penis rings,silicone sex doll,sex toys,sex chair r468p8asxqv584